Pro Photo Podcast #81. LIGHT & ZONES.
Today’s Panel... Gavin Seim (G Pixel).
Today Gavin goes in depth on light, zones, meters and making images come out the way we want them, every time. Foregoing long errata and going straight to analysis of using light and Zone to control the results of our images. Lets jump in.
Main Time Indexes:
- 00:00. Quick News.
- 03:55 Visualizing and Zones essentials.
- 09:47 Working the Light. Our scenario.
- 20:00 Editing and fulfilling the visualization.
- 33:03 Light does not always cooperate.
- 39:35 The break. Silver Shadows 2, iUSA etc.
- 42:40. A light recap.
- 44:45 Using Light meters.
- 50:40. Wrap up. What we can do with light & Zones.
- 58:00 Pick and closing.
Links to things we mentioned.
Mobius, short film made on the 300C.
Why You NEED the Zone System for Digital. Main Article.
The Zone system on Wikipedia. Good references like the zone scale.
Pro Photo forums. Come join the conversation.
If you’re going to imaging USA email Gavin, email@example.com
-- Featured product --