BUY - FILMIST $99 SALE $79
My 31-day Iron Guarantee has you covered. Buy and try without worry.
Let me tell you upfront. My product return rate is less than 1%. But I've been teaching photography for 20 years and I know a lot of tools get you to buy, then don't perform.
So I stand behind every product 100% Buy anything and try it for 7 days. If after that you're dissatisfied, send me an email within 31 days of purchase. Let me know the problem and I’ll fix it, exchange it, or refund your money. Whatever you decide.
Free Product Updates:
I'm always improving my products. Dot updates are always free. When a totally new full version arrives, you always get a 50% off upgrade price. When you buy my packs, your tools get better for free!
TRY - The 3 Film Sampler!
Start FREE with my Classic Negative, Portra 160 and AgfaFlex RSX Lightroom Presets + Capture One Styles.
Filmist 2x 40% off Spring Sale!
$20 off+25% with code: SPR22
You missed out!
I really like the effects! Thanks.
blew me away
FAR OUT. My first application of one of your presets blew me away! Just one click, no other adjustments.
Over 60 Emulsions - The real story of Filmist!
I'm Gavin Seim. I started making presets in the first version of Lightroom. I held pack from a film pack because I felt it would not do film justice. After years of improving controls and advanced study LR and then C1, It was time!
The formulas and tinkering needed for good film emulsions are like no other editing task. Hundreds of hours of work, research and revision. Honestly it's therapeutic because I love film. I launched the first revision, but honestly it was not as good as I wanted so I made constant updates.
Nothing is quite like shooting film and years of coming back to it after over a decade of pure digital helped me understand the process needed in order to honor the darkroom and capture that emotion in a digital formula.
There's something magical about the darkroom isn't there?
Filmist captures that, letting you do film in a click, then lets you mod with a second. Like your own darkroom. What's happening behind the scenes is a never ending study of films, how they behave and how we can achieve their stunning look on digital. Filmist if your ever improving personal darkroom!
Meet Portra Gen.2 - The next era of Portra.
Portra 160 - for perfect soft contrast and beautiful pastel earth colors.
Portra 400 - for balance and the legendary Kodak portrait warmth
Portra 800 - for bolder colors and a deeper contrast with rich grain.
Filmist includes a wide range of emulsion looks. Styles meant to directly emulate a given film as well as concept styles. Also included are Chem-Kit mod presets that effect only individual settings to refine your development, grain and more.
Agfaflex 45 | Agfaflex Vista | Agfaflex RSX
ColorPro P400 | ColorPro P800 | ColorPro P1600
FujiPro e400S | FujiPro e400V | FujiPro 400H
Nola 200 | Nola 400 | Nola 800X
Sensia 100F | Sensia 400e | Sensia 1200e
Solflex 100 | Solflex 400P | Solflex 800V
XChrome D | XChrome N | XChrome X
Chromix 60X | Chromix 100A | Chromix 400S
Ektar 100a | Ektar 100b | Ektar e800
KChrome 2000 | KChrome 1964 | KChrome 1952
PolaColor S | PolaColor V | PolaColor A
Ilford HP5 | Delta 3200 | Delta 100
Velvia 100 | Velvia 50a | Velvia 50b
Superia (Classic Neg) | Superia 800 | Superia 500e
CineFlex Azul | CineFlex 58 | CineFlex EKM
EternaFlex A | EternaFlex D | EternaFlex X
Natura 1600 | Natura e400 | Natura e800
Portra 160 | Portra 400 | Porta 800
Provia 400 | Provia e100 | Provia e200
TMX400 | Acros 100 | Satin 800e
- How Many Presets do I get with Filmist:
Filmist includes 60 emulsion formulas plus about 15 chem-kit of and utility tools to quickly mix up your film looks. I say about because I'm always doing updates and adding new presets. See the full list above.
- Will they work in Windows or Mac? Yes, Filmist is fully compatible with Lightroom, Capture One and any app that can use LUTS whether it's on Windows or Mac. You can watch install videos on the help page.
- Can I use Filmist presets for Lightroom Mobile? Yes and they work amazing. You can install on the LR Web desktop and sync them, or you can now download and install all on your mobile without ever using a desktop. There's a video about this on the help page.
- How will I update Filmist presets? When I make a new update I'll send you an email. You can simply download the new version and replace the old. There's a vidoe on the help page about updating if you have any problems.
- Is Filmist available as a standalone app? No, rather than trying to build yet another editing app Filmist uses the apps you already have with their native tools, juts like all my products. There's no need for another to slow your workflow.
- Will the presets work on any camera? Yes, I design Filmist to be universal. Whatever camera you use, Filmist will work. RAW files are better for accurate film color, but you can of course use them on JPEGS, TIFFS, Mobile files.
- Can I use Filmist on Video? Yes, FIlmist includes a LUT pack with all 60+ of the main emulsion that can be loaded in a video app liek Resolve, Premire Pro or any app that includes LUTS.
- Can I use Filmist in other Apps? Yes, the LUTS can also be used in other apps like Affinity photo and OnOne RAW and more as LUTS are universal presets that are not brand specific.
If you have any more questions, just send me a message - Gavin Seim
Stop waiting - Buy FILMIST Complete...
Save 20% of any 2 products your cart. Just enter code: BUNDLE
Or 50% OFF | Presets Darkroom Bundle - $277 Save $138
Includes all three collections.
Silver4 - A lot of our users start here. Fast rich BW conversions in from bold and contrast to the delicious new filmic looks in V4. Use Silver for editing single images or groups with fast tone-rich results.
Bella 2 - My portrait and color mix collection is a go-to pack for those who want rich color in portraits and on the streets. These classy formulas go to the next level, inspired by film but limited only your imagination.
Filmist - The crown jewel of my film looks. From classic colors films to black and white emulsions meant to look like their film counterparts. Plus it includes grain, noise and detail tools that will bring your final result to life.
Save with this bundle of my popular edit packs. Includes both LR and C1 versions as well as LUTS with FIlmist.