A Retoucher’s Toolkit for LR: Elegance 2 puts retouching at your fingertips with powerful brushes and localized tools for LR, giving you detailed control over your image making.
- Powerful retouching tools for LR.
- Work faster with creative control.
- Tone tools, burning dodging, color.
- FAST sky & environment corrections.
- Retouching tools for perfect portraits.
- V2, now better than ever.
Instant download. Just $39.00
Complete LR Bundle + Workshop — SAVE $169 (See Details)
What you get with Elegance 2:
Seim Effects tools are second to none and guaranteed to please. Elegance 2 is no exception. This is a preset toolkit are designed to help you retouch fast and without clutter. Each tool has it’s own unique control and can be customized to any need. Quickly increase or decrease the intensity of the effect by altering, Flow and Density, or use the presets radials and gradients to take control of skies and every detail in the frame. Elegance 2 puts LR retouching at your fingertips like never before.
What’s new in V2: Everything! – Elegance 2 takes local corrections a step further with tools not merely designed for brushes, but for gradients, radials and every detail you need in Lightroom. With 50% more presets and a better organized structure, rebuilt and refined to take advantage of the latest LR has to offer, Elegance 2 is new weaponry for your arsenal – See the bottom for a complete list of tools and watch the video above for a hands on demo.
About Seim – Gavin Seim is a veteran image maker and educator who’s spent over a decade understanding the subtleties of digital. Fanatical about quality and workflow, he’s a master of LR and was designing powerful tools before most the competition even existed. Gavin’s real world experience and years of study have put him in the forefront of photographic work. His tools and workshops are known around the world for quality and his personal service is setting a new standard. You can learn more about Gavin here. You can also view his pictorials here and his portrait work here.
Elegance 2 Before/After Sliders.
“Love these brushes!” Nancy, Nancy Helmer Photography
“These brushes ROCK! Worth the price & then some!” – Dawn, Dawn V Gilmore Photography
“I absolutely depend on Elegance Brushes” — Jeff McPheeters
“Love them!” – Rose Atkinson
“Don’t walk, run and get the entire set of Brushes from +Gavin Seim” Alan M
LOVE the Elegance Brushes! – S Sitke
“For professional photographers, Gavin Seim’s plugins are, hands down, the best choice.” – Nightlion.net
Tips to remember…
- Auto Mask is best left unchecked for most corrections.
- You can harden, soften and change sizes via brush panel.
- Flow, Controls the rate of application of the adjustment.
- Density, Controls the amount of transparency in the stroke.
- Holding Opt (Alt) will snap the brush to erase mode.
- Each pin represents a brush application. Pins can be shown/hidden via the toolbar (T).
- Utilities: Powerful everyday use tools.
- Brush Reset – Resets all adjustment sliders to neutral.
- Burn (Darken) – A general use burn tool that uses exposure.
- Dodge (lighten) – A general use dodge tool that uses exposure.
- Shadow Burn – Darkens specifically the shadow areas. Helps add local contrast.
- Highlight Dodge – Lightens specifically the highlight. Helps add local contrast.
- Ultra Burn – A deep dark burn tool for controlling tone.
- Ultra Dodge – A powerful dodge tool for lightening tone.
- Shadow Fixer – Lightens shadow areas.
- Highlight Fixer – Restore highlight detail.
- Vivid Brush – A general use color and pop brush.
- Color: Powerful color enhancement tools.
- Simple Warming – A gentle warning tone.
- Simple Cooling – A gentle cooling tone.
- Color Booster – A bold saturation boost.
- Color Drainer – A desaturation sponge.
- Warming Contrast – A warm tone with added contrast effect.
- Cooling Contrast – A cool tone with added contrast effect.
- Gentle Blue Enhance – A blue enhancer great for skies and other areas.
- Greenery enhancer – A color enhancer specifically for foliage.
- Bland Sky Fixer – A powerful sky tool. Try a gradient on plain skies.
- Forest Painter – An enhancer brush for forested scenes.
- Sunlight Painter – A powerful tool for painting warm sunlight.
- Big Sky Enhancer – A great general purpose blue sky enhancer with contrast.
- Effects: Bolder tools for localized effects
- Gavs HDR Brush – A powerful dynamic range tool.
- Dragonizer – An intense gritty dragon effect.
- Cross Process 1 – A color twist inspired by cross process.
- Cross Process 2 – A color twist inspired by cross process.
- Silver Paint – A classy black and white conversion brush.
- Vintage Painter – A color softening vintage effect.
- Crisp and Vivid – A boldener for sharp colorful detail.
- Pastel Hues – A pastel hued color shifter.
- Detail: Fine retouching and finishing tools.
- Gavs Skin Softener – A great general use skin smoother.
- Beauty Blur – A true softening blur. LR5 only.
- Eye and detail brush – A detail enhancer for eyes, lips etc.
- Teeth Brush – A teeth whitening and enhancer tool.
- Lips Brush – A bit of digital lipstick for defining lips.